Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...

What a lovely day!!  Great services this morning.  Wonderful music. Fun lunch afterwards with my fellow Beach Head laborers.  Nice afternoon with the family.  Fabulous nap.  Ahhhhh...  Allergies...  Yes, but trying not to let them slow me down.  Evening movie time with the kids (Despicable Me, cute) and now fun on the computer while everyone else is sleeping. :) 

OH...can't forget talking with my MIL (love that lady!!) and my parents.  I am so looking forward to my trip.  Not enough time at home, but it will be great to spend a couple of days with everyone.  It's going to be busy! I gave them my schedule for the weekend.  Arriving late Thursday, splitting Friday in half, Saturday in AL, Sunday in TN and leaving Monday. 

Here is today's OOTD:
Top by Nicola
Sweater by Croft & Barrow (tired of seeing it yet?)
Belt - thrifted
Skirt by Casual Corner
Shoes by Rampage

Started the day with hot Irish Breakfast Tea...and managed 4-5 sips before running out the door for church.  Coffee at church was some generic something with 1 International Delights French Vanilla creamer and 1 half and half and two splendas.  At home, I had half a pot of Gevalia Velvet Noir and Southern Pecan creamer.  Yummy!! 

I have to share this quote by Martha Beck in Chicken Soup for the Coffee Lover's Soul:  "Almost all my middle-aged and elderly acquaintances, including me, feel about twenty-five, unless we haven't had our coffee, in which case we feel 107."   I can soooo relate.  :)

Tonight's dinner was Corned beef and cabbage (crockpot).  YUM.  Served with a loaf of Farm Fresh Deli's pumpernickel bread.  Real butter.  Delish.  Too bad you weren't here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment