Friday, March 4, 2011

My OOTD (Outfit of the Day) Posts begin NOW!! :)

In an effort to "be cute" and keep my changes going, I've decided to start on OOTD.  Being me, I'm already behind.  LOL  So, this will have 3 days of OOTDs.  The other good thing about doing an OOTD post is, I need to post daily.  Hopefully, I will have some random, but good, thoughts to add in with the pictures.  And, every now and then, I may have something actually interesting and pertinent to add.

Day 1:  I wore this outfit to church Wednesday night.  Cute and comfy...and the shoes made it awesome!
I love the way my hair looks in this picture.  I'm so excited about the latest change in my hairstyle!!  And, a close up on the shoes.  :) Aren't they super cute?





Day 2:  I wore this to Bible Study Thursday morning.  It was cute and comfy and with lots of layers underneath, it was warm. Always a plus.  :)



Not wild about this hair day, but after I played with it a while, it looked a bit better.  It's going to take a while, but I WILL figure out how to fix it so I'm happy every day with how it looks.  I do LOVE the cut.  I just don't like what *I* am doing with it daily - yet.  :)

And, finally today's outfit.  I met a couple of friends and 5 of their kids (the rest were in school) for lunch, so I wanted to be cute but comfy and kid friendly.  This is what I wore:



SHOES!!  These are kitten heels, snake print and comfy.  Love them bunches.  :)  Plus, it made the "Mom Uniform" a little more updated and cute.  I love the detail on the collar.  Makes it more interesting than just a tee.  Interesting is good.  I am getting rid of all my plain, boring and blah t-shirts.  It's time for style.  I can always put on an apron when I clean house, right?  Now to find some really cute aprons...

  Not wild about today's style, but it works. 



Not much else to add other than I have been going non-stop all week.  There seems to be no end in sight.  But, better to be busy and happy then sitting around bored, right? 

Coffee update:  IF you LOVE cinnamon, you must try International Delights Cinnabon creamer.  Very tasty.  Especially when lightly splashed into Gevalia's Cinnamon coffee.  If that's to cinnamon-y for you, then just put the regular amount of creamer into your coffee flavored coffee (I know it's silly, but that's my mood today.).  It's quite yummy. 

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo! Love your mom uniform. Perfect shoes for that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Today's Mom Uniform wasn't quite as interesting. But, it worked for me today. Tomorrow will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Day 2 dress. Is it something that one may still find in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer... I'm not sure. I found it on one of my thrifting adventures. The tag simply says "Lily".

    ReplyDelete