Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guess what I did today!!

I am so excited about today.  I had a blast along with my hubby, and 2 other couples from my church.  We were invited to tour a Navy ship and have lunch with the Captain.  AWESOME!!  We didn't expect the Captain and his wife to spend 4 hours with us.  We all feel so honored.  The ship was incredible.  I've never seen such a clean ship!  The crew obviously takes great pride in their ship. 

Today's OOTD is very casual.  After all, I WAS climbing up and down ladderwells for several hours.  It was imperative to be not only cute but comfortable.  :)  As I told my husband, I can be cute from the ankles up today.  My shoes were my very practical running shoes.  No picture of them is included.  Here is my outfit. 

Today's coffee was inspired by Mardi Gras.  I drank cafe au lait with chicory coffee and steamed milk.  Quite yummy.  Only had one huge cup of it though.  Yummy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment