Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy Wednesday...A-A-A-Achooooooo, *sniff, sniff*

What a day!!  I started my morning by dropping hubby at the bus station and then being the first in line at Noah's Ark Grooming to drop off my mini schnauzer for a VERY needed hair cut.  He is so cute now!!
Here he is with "Daddy".  Benji would not pose for a picture tonight without help.  LOL

                                                               Aren't they sweet?

Since I did all my errands (minus Benji) yesterday, I was free to clean house today.  My list was as follows:  Bathe Sam (he doesn't need clipped), SCRUB bathtub, clean all 3 bathrooms, sweep kitchen and entry, declutter downstairs, dust, vac...and the grand finale:  clean and rearrange my bedroom.  I promised myself I would do everything else first so if I didn't get to the bedroom, I would still leave the house in good order.  I put on some 80s music (love the music channels on tv) and got busy.  Worked from 8:00 - 10:30 and accomplished my tasks!  Then, I started on the bedroom.  I won't describe it.  Suffice it to say, one room took me 4 hours to clean and rearrange....and made my allergies go into high gear.  A second claritin and a few hours later and I felt better. 

Tonight was church.  Wonderful night.  Afterwards I took the boys to Sonic for a snack.  Had a bit of a "discussion" with them as they were not being kind, polite or even encouraging to each other.  Why do they think it's appropriate to belittle each other?  I just don't get it.  Maybe it's been too long since I was a teenager.  *shrugs shoulders*

This was today's OOTD - be warned Patrick and I were being silly.  I thought I'd share a funny pic with you today.  Enjoy!


Top by Essentials
Sweater by New York & Company
Capris by Ann Taylor
Shoes by Avon

I felt like an updated Audrey Hepburn today - with color pieces added vs. all black. Think of her in Sabrina.  Love that movie, love her classic look and style. 

Coffee:  Le Procope with splenda and half & half.  Perfect.
Dinner:  Whole wheat penne with home made spaghetti sauce and garlic bread. 

That's it for tonight and possibly for the next week...depending on how/when/where I'm able to access the internet on my trip.  Enjoy, be safe and God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the silly pic!
    No befores and afters of the bedroom?!!!

    ReplyDelete