Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not much to say...

Strange, isn't it?  It's been a bit of a busy day, but it's nothing noteworthy.  Well, other than breakfast this morning with my neighbor and friend for her birthday while her husband is out of town and our churches midweek prayer service tonight, which is always quite wonderful. 

What did I wear today for this not so special day?  A special outfit that made me feel good about myself.  An updated version of the "Mom Uniform."

You've seen it all before.  Just not put together like this.
I liked it.  It made me feel great about ME today.
Isn't that what the OOTD is all about?  Feeling and looking good, no matter what your plans happen to be.


Coffee:  Not nearly enough.  3 small (6 oz) cups of coffee at Citrus with splenda and half & half.  Later, a medium coffee of Seattle's Best at Borders this afternoon.  That's it.  Maybe half what I normally drink per day.  I have a headache.  Wonder why?  (Not really....)

Food:  Breakfast foods all day long.  A Western Omelet and hash browns at Citrus this morning.  Only able to eat half, so I brought the other half home - and had it for lunch.  Dinner tonight was pancakes.  It was quick and easy before church. 

Writing:  None.  Also, no exercise beyond walking the dogs.  I told you it was a quiet day....  Hmmm...I know I was busy all day long, but right now, I have no clue what I accomplished.  Oh well....  I worked on relationships today.  May not show much toward a clean house, etc., but it was worth something in eternity.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment