Monday, April 11, 2011

Delivery Days!

Delivery Days are the BEST days!!  Returning home from a walk with my hubby (and the doggies) this afternoon, I found a delivery of Gevalia coffee on our doorstep!  I am such a happy girl.  Just yesterday I brewed the last of my Signature blend and Le Procope and over the weekend I used the last of the Traditional Blend.  WHEW!  It was getting ugly around here without a good blend of basic coffee.  I do love my flavored varieties, but sometimes you just need coffee. 

Today has been casual.  A bit of housecleaning, catching up on laundry and spending time with the hubby.  Tomorrow will be filled with shopping for overalls and a beanie.  Son #3, aka Daniel, "needs" them for a project in Language Arts, which we called "English" back in the day.  Actually, it's an imaginative project.  They read "To Kill A Mockingbird" as a class.  The project is to dress as a character from the book and give that person's viewpoint of what happened.   Each person is portraying a different character so each presentation is unique.  Great project, isn't it?  Wish I could sit in class for this week to see them all.

OOTD:
Top:  Calvin Klein
Capris:  Levi
Flips:  Airwalk for Payless

Coffee:  Millstone Hawaiian Blend with a variety of flavored creamers.
Food:  Reheated Lasagna.  Gone now.  Whew.  We can have something new to eat finally.  :)
Writing & Exercise:  None on the former...and took a walk with hubby and dogs this afternoon for exercise....and getting ready to take a walk with just the hubby now.  Great day.  Especially for a Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. We just got a Gevalia delivery also!! I'm not as much fun as you when it comes to my home brew though: Espresso Roast and Dark Roast, two heaping tablespoons per cup, and enjoyed black.
    Starbucks gives me my wild coffee:-))
    Love that CK top and the capris and flops are looking nice and springy:-))) Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara... You must branch out and try some of their flavored coffees. They are so tasty!!
    I love spring clothes. So much fun and comfy and CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete