Tuesday, May 3, 2011

*This* Close to An Announcement...

No official announcement is forthcoming regarding our next adventure in this life.  However, I will say we are *THIS* close to being able to say what is next for us.  It's soooo close and yet so far.  Please keep praying for our family.  We truly appreciate it and don't take it lightly that our friends and family lift us up before the throne.  Thank you for all your prayers.  Keep them coming.

That being said, I was a basket case today.  I have never had such a case of nerves, anxiety, panic, whatever you want to call it.  My friends dealt with many text messages today as I stressed out.  Thanks again everyone!!  Needed that friendly redirection this morning and the encouragement this afternoon.  :) I wouldn't make it without all of you lifting me up during this crazy time. 

Sorry I don't have an OOTD to share today.  I spent most of today cleaning, texting and avoiding reality by playing FB games.  At least my downstairs is clean, laundry is done and my FB cafe is in the black.  LOL  Maybe tomorrow I will clean the upstairs.  :)  What did I wear today to accomplish the above?  Levi capris, a blue scoop neck Allison Brittney top and my flops.  Added the tan Croft and Barrow cardi for orchestra practice tonight as it's always cold at church.  Not especially cute...but not exactly frumpy either.

Coffee:  Yes...not nearly enough though.  I don't even remember what I made.  Unreal....  Didn't manage to drink over a half pot either.  Probably why my energy level was down today.  Might have something to do with forgetting my vitamins today also....

Food:  Daniel made homemade pizza for dinner today.  (Homework for his Teen Living Class in middle school)  It was really tasty.  I am keeping the recipe to add to my personal binder.  Yes, it was that good.  :)  Here is a picture of the second pizza.  I only have one stone and we forgot to take a picture of the "pretty" one.  Oops!! 
Told you it wasn't pretty. 
However, it tasted GREAT.
*photo credit goes to Daniel, who also gets credit for cooking.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm SO excited to hear an announcement! I want a piece of that pizza. I don't care what shape it is I can tell it was goooood!
    Looking forward to more OOTDs and good news:-))

    ReplyDelete