Thursday, May 5, 2011

GUESS WHAT???

So, I thought about teasing and making you wait until the very end to reveal the answer to my "guess what".....  But, I won't.  Today I wore THIS:

It was my OOTD for Bible study this morning.  It was a good study.  Lots of discussion.  Lots of sharing.  Lots of caring.  Very special time.  I truly love every moment I spend with these ladies. 

What am I wearing?  Glad you asked.  :)  The jacket is Alfred Dunner.  Top by Wet Seal.  Crop pants by Liz C Golf.  Shoes (that you can't see thanks to grass) are by Rampage.  My favorite black heels.  :)

After Bible study, I came home to stress, pray and text.  Then I changed into this:
Cardi by Croft and Barrow
Top by Sag Harbor
Slacks by George (for Wal-Mart)
Kitten heels by American Eagle for Payless

This was my interview outfit.  Unbeknownst to me (I love that phrase) I was basically wearing the uniform for the position.  Black slacks, black shoes, and a light blue polo.  Close, right?  Oh...Benji didn't go with me to the interview.  He's an added bonus to today's OOTD.  :) 

Anyway, I interviewed for a job at a coffee bar in one of our local hotels....and they offered me the job!!!  Pending the drug screening, I have it!  No problem, unless coffee is illegal.  Last I heard, it's still ok.  So, I expect a phone call tomorrow letting me know when to report for training!!  I'm so excited!!!!  It's been almost 5 years since I worked for a paycheck. It's going to be a huge change, but one I'm looking forward to.  

Now, I have to admit to being really stressed about this interview.  But, before going into the building I sat in my car and prayed that God's will be done...and that I would be calm....AND that I would have the words to speak.  I can say, I went in calm, cool and collected and when they asked questions the words were there.  I didn't have to think about my answers.  It was just there.  Perfect and complete.  God is good.  All the time.  :)

The afternoon and evening have been blissfully calm and quiet.  

Coffee:  This morning it was church coffee with lots of Peppermint Mocha creamer and sweetener.  This afternoon, I brewed a half pot of Gevalia Signature Blend to drink with the same creamer.  It's one of my favorites.  Plus, it has just been a Peppermint Mocha kind of day.  

Food:  It's Cinco de Mayo, so we had the makings for either chili or super nachos.  It was yummy.  Quite yummy.  Lots left.  Wonder what we're having for dinner tomorrow night?  *wink, wink*
 

3 comments:

  1. You looked cute today, and I love your interview outfit as well. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats on the job! I have just one question: are you sure you will be able to refrain from drinking all the coffee?! LOL
    Love both outfits--they are both nicely put together:-)
    Now waiting on more good news....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debra and Kara. Will update with more good news when I can. :)

    ReplyDelete