Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back to My Blog!

If you think this cordial welcome is for you, I deeply regret to inform you it isn't.  I am actually welcoming myself back to my blog. 

Yes. You read that right.  I am welcoming myself. 

Back. 

To my blog. 

"Why on earth are you doing such a silly thing?" you shake your head at my silliness and consider moving on to another blog where the writer is serious and has something interesting for you to read.

"Because it has been a YEAR since I have been here to read or write," I hang my head in shame as I type the words. 

The good news is, we are both back. 

It is a new year.  I am a new me.  I have definite goals for this year.  One of them being to blog on a consistent basis about consistent topics.

A ha!

Now we are to the part which concerns YOU.  Yes, you.  My wonderful friends.

What would you like to read about this year?  I can wax poetic on many topics.  Okay.  "Waxing poetic" is a bit overstating it.  But, honestly, I can blather on about any number of things.  Some of them intelligently. 

My thought is to give each day a topic.  The following is an idea list.  Feel free to suggest things you want to hear about consistently.  PLEASE, feel free to suggest.  I need the help. 

For instance, this might be the new format:

Monday - Meals. or rather, Recipes.  New, used, tried and true. Yours, mine, Pinterest (credit and links given, of course)   :)
Tuesday - Teens.  Maybe even a little parenting advice thrown in free of charge.
Wednesday - Wonderful things.  Anything wonderful in my life or someone else's (with approval).  Or something I have read or seen.  Doesn't matter as long as it is wonderful.  :)
Thursday - Topic of the Day.  Any topic!  Free for all day.  Oh my, this could be dangerous. 
Friday - Writing and Weight Loss.   Updates on how both of these are going along nicely.  Or not. 

What do you think?  Please leave a comment below with a Yes!  or a NO! Or a suggestion for other topics.  Excepting the recipes, these are all impulsive ideas.  I am not emotionally tied to any of them. 

Thanks for reading.  Thanks for your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment