Monday, January 16, 2012

A Day In The Life

What a day!  The hubby and boys all had the day off from school.  A three day weekend for the entire family!  Ahhhhh.....  It was lovely.  We all slept in this morning.  No alarms, no reason/need to get up early.  Just rest and relaxation. It was wonderful.  Well, I did have to get up a few minutes for the whining dogs.  They needed to make a quick trip outside to do their business.  But, afterward, they were happy to go back to bed and sleep longer too! 

After all that wonderful sleep, we had lunch.  Seriously.  Hubby had a bowl of cereal, but the rest of us went for lunch type foods.  Then, Patrick and I headed over to Books A Million so I could spend some time writing.  We had a deal, he could along if he didn't talk to me.  For the most part, he stuck to it, only interrupting me 2-3 times.  Funny, but it's so much easier to write when I'm not home.  Probably because there aren't as many distractions when I'm not home.  No laundry waiting, no food to cook, no dogs needing to go out, etc.  It makes such a difference. 

This morning, I told my husband how much I HATE my hair.  I have been so disappointed with this cut. The stylist apparently forgot my hair is naturally curly and cut it way too short.  Once it grows out an inch or two, I'm sure I will like it better.  Now, the question is....do I return to her?  My hair trust issues are really being tested.  *sigh*  This is what it looks like tonight.  It's better than the previous two days hair, but.......


As I was taking this, I had a couple people want to get in on the action.... In the process, we got a little crazy.  To prove I am not always prim and proper, I am including our crazy face pictures.  Be warned.  They are ugly.  LOL


And, yes, we can be sweet too. 


So, that's our day off.  Sleeping, eating, writing, more eating, watching tv, spending time on the computer .... and soon, sleeping again.  See a pattern?  :)

Coffee:  Yup, and about to drink my last cup....after 10 PM.  What am I thinking??  That I want coffee.  Obviously.  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment