Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Frustrated!

So, I'm reading blogs belonging to my friends.  I want to comment. I attempt commenting.  Frustration abounds as I can not comment.  I finally had to create a new sign in for one (Debra) and another won't let me comment at all (Holly). To top that off, I can no longer comment ON MY OWN BLOG!  What really makes me crazy is I know it's my own fault. I was messing around with settings the other day and deleted a couple of things that had been allowed access to my profile, not realizing they allowed me to comment on blogs.  I have NO CLUE how to link them back to my profile.  I am frustrated. Very. 

Therefore, please do not be offended when I don't comment on your blogs.  I am reading.  I am trying to comment.  Really.  My hubby is my witness.  He's sitting right by me reading this as I type (which drives me crazy)....well, he stopped when I told him it was driving me crazy, but he heard me complaining about it.  Thus he is still my witness.  :) 

Know I love all my blogging friends and read your posts faithfully.  I will comment when I can....or text you....or something.... 

Now that I have vented my frustrations, I am off to wash the dishes and prepare to get up entirely too early tomorrow.  I have to take my van in for service bright and early in the morning.  *yawn*  Not looking forward to it, but it must be done.  Taking along two new books and possibly the laptop.

Tomorrow's coffee (the first one, at least) will be Starbucks.  After that, it will be something here at home.  Assuming I am not stuck there all day.  If so, I will have to find someplace nearby to drink coffee as I typically can't stomach the nasty coffee they have in service station waiting areas.  ICK.  *shuddering just thinking about it*

Today's coffee was the Sams Choice again with Italian Sweet Cream flavored creamer.  Tasty.  Very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment