Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slacker....

I admit it.  I am a slacker.  Today, anyway.  Not sure why, but today I have a case of the "I don't wannas."  Apparently the cat agrees with me.  She just walked over and sat on the keyboard.  Of course, when I moved her so I can type she left.  :)  Maybe it's the weather that is getting to me.  I felt so much better when the days were bright and sunny and warm.  Overcast, cool rainy days make me want to curl up in blanket with a cup of coffee and a great book to read. 

Too bad I have things that need to be done today.  Must cook dinner.  Must do laundry (although that's almost done for the day).  Must buy a vacuum cleaner and then actually use the thing.  Must take hubby's uniform to the cleaners.  Must take a shower at some point - preferably before leaving the house. 

Guess I should get up and get moving so everything will get done before the kids come home.  *sad face* as Jusin says....

Edited to add:  I spoke too soon. I am NOT a slacker.  Headache has hit, as has nausea and chills.  It's official.  I am getting sick.  UGH..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment